Mission & Goals
The Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools strives to ensure R-P students and alumni become successful members of society by building relationships to inspire lifelong learning and the development of character. The foundation places an emphasis on academic scholarship and the enrichment of the educational environment and co-curricular activities within our district.
- To promote and award scholarship opportunities (post-high school training or college) to current high school seniors and alumni of Rushford-Peterson Schools.
- To provide opportunities to enhance and enrich education for teachers and students by providing financial assistance when other means have been exhausted.
- To cultivate and accept community, individual, and alumni involvement through funds, gifts, and donations.
- Administer gifts pursuant to donor guidelines (Living legacy donations and planned giving).
- Recognize and honor the outstanding accomplishments of current students and alumni.
- Sally Ryman, President since January 2015
- Claire Olstad, Vice President since September 2015
- Jo Anne Agrimson, Secretary/Treasurer since November 2017
- Brenda Tesch Since November 2018
- June Vitse since November 2017
- Jack Culhane since November 2017
- Kathy Wade since March 2017
- Donna Boyum since March 2017
- Joyce Iverson since January 2015
- Lisa Lawston since February 2013
- Jenny Helgemoe since February 2013
- Chuck Ehler since February 2013
- John Linder since January 2015
- Emily Didier since April 2018
- Rick Buchanan since April 2018
- Jen Hengel since June 2015
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
January | February | March | April | May | July | September | October | December | 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Minutes
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August 4 | August 25 | September 15 | September 30 | October | November
- 2016 Minutes
January | February | March | April | May | June | August | September 7 | September 21 | October | November
- 2015 Minutes
January | February | March | April | May | June | July 10 | July 29 | August | September 11 | September 23 | October | November | December
- 2014 Minutes
February | March | April | May | June | July | August 15 | August 28 | September | October | November | December
- 2013 Minutes
February | April | June | September | October | November | December